NOW Kava Kava Extract (2 fl oz)
95 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Kava Kava is an herb that has been widely used for hundreds of years by native South Pacific Islanders.
- HERBAL PEACEFULNESS/RELAXATION*: Take 2 droppersful in juice, water, or herbal tea 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
- WITH GLYCERIN: Daily usage not to exceed 4 weeks.
- ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 2 droppersful in juice, water or herbal tea 1 to 3 times daily as needed. Daily usage not to exceed 4 weeks.
Caution: US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g., unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use or use with products that cause drowsiness may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment.
Recommended UsesSleep Support,Stress Relief