NOW Essential Oils Pine Needle Oil (1 fl oz)
35 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Aroma: Balsamic, pine scent
Attributes: Purifying, centering, refreshing
Mixes Well With: Balsam fir needle oil, cedarwood oil, juniper berry oil, rosemary oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from pine tree needles
Physical Attributes: Specific Gravity: 0.855-0.885; Refractive Index: 1.470-1.485
Purity Tested/Quality Assured
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Pine Needle is purifying, centering and refreshing with a balsamic, pine scent that is purifying and cleansing. Has a sweet, invigorating and camphoraceous scent that promotes purification and cleanse support.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of pine needles. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Pure pine needle oil. Pinus sylvestris.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from pine tree needles.
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Natural Body Care, Mood Health, Sleep Support, Stress Relief