NOW Essential Oils Patchouli Oil (1 fl oz)
75 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Aroma: Musky, earthy.
Attributes: Romantic, soothing, stimulating.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from dried leaves
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.950-0.97; Refractive Index: 1.505-1.518
Purity Tested/Quality Assured
Love is in the Air Blend: Add 1 drop of patchouli oil, 3 drops of jasmine absolute oil and 5 drops of geranium oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Patchouli is romantic, soothing and stimulating with a musky, earthy scent that promotes relaxation and inspires romance. A therapeutic, balancing aroma to help you stay calm and navigate through a particularly difficult day.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of dried leaves. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure patchouli oil. Pogostemon cablin.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from dried leaves.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Natural Body Care