NOW Essential Oils Lavender Oil (16 fl oz)
445 REWARD POINTS
Attributes: Soothing, normalizing, balancing.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from flowering tops.
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.875-0.888; Refractive Index: 1.459-1.470
NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
Head Ease Blend: Add 3 drops each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and chamomile oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Lavender is soothing, normalizing and balancing with a floral scent that promotes balance and relaxation. When your life is truly balanced, maintaining a healthy mood and a positive outlook just seems to come naturally.
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of flowering tops. Our oils are made in state-of-the-art laboratories, are naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Always dilute before any use other than aromatherapy. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use. Not for internal use.
Recommended UsesBeauty Care