NOW DMG 125mg (100 capsules)
70 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
DMG (Dimethylglycine), also known as Pangamic Acid, is a derivative of the amino acid Glycine that can be found in foods such as beans, brown rice and pumpkin seeds. DMG is an important methyl donor that participates in numerous biochemical pathways and is important for glutathione synthesis.* It also helps to promote optimal cellular oxygen utilization and supports the production of cells involved in the immune response.*
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: A derivative of the amino acid glycine that can be found in foods such as beans, brown rice, and pumpkin seeds.
- METHYL DONOR*: DMG is an important methyl donor that participates in numerous biochemical pathways and is important for glutathione synthesis.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesNutrition Support