NOW Biotin 5000mcg
85 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function.* Biotin functions as a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and in the metabolism of some amino acids.* Alongside its role in energy production, biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins.* In addition, biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays a critical role in skin health.*
- NOW's Biotin Supplement, with 5,000 mcg, in Vegetarian/Vegan Capsules Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails
- FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION:* Supports amino acid metabolism and promotes normal immune function.* Bioton also plays a critical role in skin health for hair, skin, and nails.*
- Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal, Soy Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesEnergy & Vitality, Beauty Care