NOW Astaxanthin 4mg (90 softgels)
110 REWARD POINTS
NOW® Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, due to its unique structure, performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses.* NOW® Astaxanthin is derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin and beta-carotene.
- NON-GMO: NOW® Astaxanthin 4 mg softgels are derived from non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin, and beta-carotene.
- POTENT FREE RADICAL NEUTRALIZER*: Astaxanthin, a potent free radical neutralizer, supports cellular protection and balanced immune system responses*
- NOTE: Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesHealthy Aging