NFco Biodegradable Toothbrush - Pirate Black
35 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
The NFco Bio Toothbrush is biodegradable along with its packaging. The handle is made from non-GMO corn starch with nylon bristles which are BPA free.
- Biodegradable Toothbrush
- Handle made from non-GMO corn starch
- Soft nylon bristles
- BPA free
- Biodegradable packaging
- Stand included
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredient information is unavailable for this product.
- Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion
- Use with The Natural Family Co. toothpaste
- Replace toothbrush every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn.
- Replace after illness.
- Rinse thoroughly before & after use.
- Allow bristles to air dry.
- Sterilise often.
Bio Toothbrush disposal instructions:
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.)
Congrats! You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for thousands of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.