The NFco Bio Toothbrush is biodegradable along with its packaging. The handle is made from non-GMO corn starch with nylon bristles which are BPA free.
- Biodegradable Toothbrush
- Handle made from non-GMO corn starch
- Soft nylon bristles
- BPA free
- Biodegradable packaging
- Stand included
- Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion
- Use with The Natural Family Co. toothpaste
- Replace toothbrush every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn.
- Replace after illness.
- Rinse thoroughly before & after use.
- Allow bristles to air dry.
- Sterilise often.
Bio Toothbrush disposal instructions:
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.)
Congrats! You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for thousands of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.