Fortify™ Optima Women's is a shelf-stable probiotic specially formulated with a higher ratio of Lactobacillus, the dominant type of good bacteria found in a healthy vaginal tract, to support a woman's unique needs.*
- Has a higher ratio of Lactobacilli to support vaginal health*
- Provides 50 billion CFUs / active cultures per capsule
- Contains 100% HDS (Human Digestive Strains) Probiotics
- Multiple strains of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria including researched strains NCFM®, Bl-04® and Bi-07®
- Delayed-release, vegetarian capsules
- Potency guaranteed through expiration date
- Shelf-stable / no refrigeration required
- Once daily
- 100% HDS Probiotics™
Fortify Optima Women's contains 100% HDS Probiotics (human digestive strains). HDS Probiotics are probiotic strains that were originally isolated from the natural human intestinal microbiota as opposed to being isolated from animals, plants, dairy or soil sources. Today these strains are grown and fermented in a controlled environment by some of the most respected probiotic producers in the world.
The probiotic potency (CFUs) claimed on the label is guaranteed until expiration, not at time of manufacture like some probiotic products.
Made with delayed-release capsules that resist stomach acid better than standard capsules to help probiotics survive stomach acid so they are delivered to the intestine where they are needed most.
Take 1 capsule daily. May be taken at any time, with or without food. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Recommended Uses: Digestive Health, Immune Support, Women's Nutrition