Magnum Big C Iso-Creatine Matrix (200 capsules)
170 REWARD POINTS
MAGNUM BIG C®
The World’s Strongest, Non-Water Retaining Creatine Capsule.™
HUMAN CLINICAL STUDIES ON KEY INGREDIENTS FOUND IN Magnum Big C SHOW:
40% INCREASE IN CREATINE ABSORPTION1
10% REDUCTION IN TOTAL FAT MASS2
24% INCREASE IN MUSCULAR POWER & ENDURANCE3
- *The effect of Russian Tarragon (artemisia dracunculus L.) on the plasma creatine concentration with creatine administration. Jäger R, Kendrick IP, Purpura M, Harris RC, Ribnicky DM, PischelJIntSoc Sports Nutr 2008, 5(Suppl 1):P4.
- The effects of creatine, ginseng, and astragalus supplementation on strength, body composition, mood and blood lipids during strength-training in older adults Michael E. Rogers, Ruth M. Bohlken, Michael W. Beets, Steve B. Hammer, Tim N. Ziegenfuss, and NejcŠarabon Center for Physical Activity and Aging, Department of Kinesiology and Sport Studies, Published (online): 01 March 2006
- The effects of creatine pyruvate and creatine citrate on performance during high intensity exercise J IntSoc Sports Nutr. 2008; 5:4. Published online 2008 February 13. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-5-4 Ralf Jäger, Jan Metzger, Karin Lautmann, Vladimir Shushakov, Martin Purpura, Kurt-Reiner Geiss, and Norbert Maassen
Magnum BIG C® will give you thedry muscular look that every hard training athlete wants. Big C® is guaranteed to not causewater retention, so you can take it while you’re dieting, whether it be for beach season or even if you’re planningto step on stage and compete. Males and females alike have had great success with Big C® and have been able to count on it for years to keep them hard while providing muscular energy, strength increases, and bigger muscular pumps. The reason Magnum Big C® is so effective at providing the benefits of creatine with zero water retention is because of the varied absorption rates of the creatines we chose to combine in the product, along with its unique combination of herbs, adaptogens, and absorption agents that allow Big C® to be more effectively received by the receptor sites on your actual muscle tissues.* Another unique feature about Big C® that athletes looking to actually showcase their hard fought gains will appreciate is the combination of CREATINE, GINSENG, AND ASTRAGALUS. This combination has been suggested in a recent human study to assist in greater strength and lean mass gains compared with the regular creatine group, but more significantly CREATINE, GINSENG, AND ASTRAGALUS, produced a significant reduction (10%) in body fat mass compared with the creatine group. Magnum BIG C® is the perfect creatine formulation for the body conscious athlete that doesn’t just want to gain water weight, but who actually wants to gain lean mass with no bloat. You can look and feel great with Magnum’s BIG C®!
INGREDIENTS IN MAGNUM BIG C® WILL IMPROVE:
- Creatine absorption into your working muscle*
- The amount of pump you see and feel when working out*
- Your ability to lift more and recover faster between sets*
- Muscular fullness combined with muscular dryness*
A GREAT PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE CREATINE FORMULATION WILL PRODUCE THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Full, lean, muscular gains*
- Increased strength and power performance*
- Enhancednutrient transport to muscle*
- Maximized anaerobic and aerobic capacity*
MAGNUM BIG C® IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE CREATINE FORMULATION BECAUSE:
- 100% Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients for better, faster results.
- It was formulated to not only increase your strength and muscle gains, but also to eliminate water retention.*
- Encapsulated for maximum absorption – delivering the same effective dose every time you take it as compared to tableted or powdered creatine products.*
- University studied and clinically tested ingredients.*
A recent human study showed the combination of CREATINE, GINSENG, AND ASTRAGALUS provided greater increases in strength and lean mass compared with the regular creatine group, but more significantly CREATINE, GINSENG, AND ASTRAGALUS, produced a significant reduction (10%) in body fat mass compared with the creatine group!*
Title:The effects of creatine, ginseng, and astragalus supplementation on strength, body composition, mood and blood lipids during strength-training in older adults
Author & Source: Michael E. Rogers, Ruth M. Bohlken, Michael W. Beets, Steve B. Hammer, Tim N. Ziegenfuss, and NejcŠarabon Center for Physical Activity and Aging, Department of Kinesiology and Sport Studies, Published (online): 01 March 2006
(GRAPHIC HERE showing a 10% decrease in body fat mass versus regular creatine.)
Conclusion: Magnum Big C® was formulated to take advantage of this unique combination of adaptogens and creatine so you, the hard training athlete, can optimize the amount of fat you burn in a given time when compared to creatine alone.*
Creatine AKG is creatine that’s been bound to the AKG molecule. Since AKG is a Krebs cycle intermediate it can easily enter muscle cells, bringing with it more creatine. The Krebs cycle is a series of chemical reactions that take place in the mitochondria of cells and is involved in oxidative metabolism (energy production). More mitochondria are found in cells that expend a significant amount of energy, like muscle cells. This results in a higher muscular creatine concentration and significant enhancements in strength and power performance.*
Creatine Pyruvate is the fastest absorbing form of creatine. Creatine pyruvate is not a blend but a molecule that combines both creatine monohydrate and pyruvic acid. Creatine regenerates the primary energy immediately available to muscles involved in short, intense contractions. Pyruvic Acid stimulates glucose extraction from blood into muscle during exercise and at rest, priming muscle with a carbohydrate content essential for greater endurance.*
Creatine Isolate is an ultra-isolated form of creatine that has greater solubility, uptake, and strength than regular creatine. By eliminating the impurities that inhibit the uptake of regular creatine to the muscle cell, the “Creatine bloat” is also eliminated.*
Tri-Creatine Malate is a compound made from Creatine monohydrate and malic acid. Malic acid is involved in the Krebs energy cycle as an intermediate substance and helps to provide energy to the body. Tri-Creatine malate is more water-soluble than regular Creatine monohydrate, eliminates the possibility of gastric disruption, and is more efficient at efficaciously impacting the ATP cycle.
Ginseng appears to build strength and endurance through three pathways:
- By enhancing the function of your adrenal glands during workouts.*
- By increasing your body’s own creatine production.*
- By increasing the number of mitochondria and creating greater blood-vessel density in your muscles.*
This means that ginseng enhances endurance by getting more nutrients and oxygen from the blood into the muscles.
Astragalus Root 4:1 has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and can help athletes utilize more oxygen, thereby reducing their fatigue. Because astragalus is an adaptogen, it can also help the body adapt to the physical stress brought on by exercise.*
One of the key ingredients in Magnum BIG C® is Russian Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus L). When Russian Tarragon is combined with creatine in the specific amounts in Magnum BIG C®, it creates the same environment as combining creatine with 75 grams of dextrose. The creatine was actually “driven” into the cells by the insulin-mimicking effect of the Russian Tarragon without the insulin spike associated with sugar or the extra calories. This resulted in a 40% increase in creatine absorption when compared to consuming creatine alone. This allows dieting athletes to take Big C without any concern about gaining weight or water retention.*
Title: The effect of Russian Tarragon (artemisia dracunculus L.) on the plasma creatine concentration with creatine administration.
Author & Source:Jäger R, Kendrick IP, Purpura M, Harris RC, Ribnicky DM, PischelJIntSoc Sports Nutr 2008, 5(Suppl 1):P4.
(GRAPHIC HERE Russian Tarragon increased creatine absorption by 40% versus regular creatine taken without RT.)
Conclusion:Russian Tarragon is a valuable ingredient that should be combined with creatine for maximum absorption as it is in MAGNUM BIG C®
WHO IS IN NEED OF MAGNUM BIG C®?
- Anyone wanting to get ripped while maintaining their muscle mass*
- Anyone trying to build lean muscle tissue without water retention*
- Anyone needing to improve their strength or endurance capacity*
- Anyone looking for a scientifically validated creatine product*
Magnum BIG C® was formulated with three goals in mind:
- Increase your lean muscle mass with no water retention*
- Increase your strength and endurance with no water retention*
- Increase the amount of fat you can burn while taking creatine*
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any products you recommend to take with Magnum BIG C®?
Yes, Magnum BIG C® has been formulated to work synergistically with Magnum Thrust®, Magnum Rocket Science®, Magnum OPUS®, Magnum DNA®, and Magnum Volume®. But really Magnum BIG C®can be stacked with any of Magnum’s products for your own unique stack.
When is the best time to take Magnum BIG C®?
Magnum BIG C® is best taken twice daily. On training days take BIG C® 20 to 30 minutes prior to training and again immediately following training. On non-training days take BIG C® in the morning and again in the evening.
How quickly can I expect results from Magnum BIG C®?
Many consumers say they notice significant increases in both strength and recovery from training within 5 to 7 days. If you are dieting you will notice that you carry more lean muscle tissue upon completion of your diet then you have in the past due to MAGNUM BIG C® unique muscle sparing properties.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended Dose: Take 5 capsules twice daily. For best results take 5 capsules before and after your workout.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you: have a kidney disorder, are pregnant or breastfeeding, have an auto-immune disorder, are taking antidepressant medications, are taking blood thinners or digoxin, or if you have diabetes. According to TCM, do not use in cases of yin deficiency with heat signs, heat excess, or in the absence of significant qi deficiency.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headacches, in which case, discontinue use. May result in weight gain.
Recommended UsesBodybuilding,Lean Muscle