Earth's Care Acne Spot Treatment (10% Sulfur) (0.97 oz)
70 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Origins: Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Indications: Earth’s Care Acne Spot Treatment utilizes maximum strength Sulfur to clear stubborn blemishes, pimples and breakouts. Formulated to reduce irritation and promote on-the-spot healing, our proprietary blend restores a clear healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our spot treatment formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances.
Uses: For the treatment of acne • penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads • helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Petrolatum
- No Phthalates
- Allergy Tested
- Non-Comedogenic (will not clog pores)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Active ingredient: Sulfur 10%.
Other ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel colloidal oatmeal, bentonite, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Recommended UsesNatural Body Care