Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub (2 oz)
130 REWARD POINTS
Microdermabrasion is a luxurious skin care treatment that used to be confined to dermatologist offices and high-end spas. The DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub brings this luxury home, and has become a customer favorite thanks to its amazing ability to transform the skin, producing superior results. This wonderful exfoliating scrub combines Dead Sea Salt and a fine-textured crystal blend that buffs away dullness and smooths the look of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and acne scars. The end result is a healthier, more youthful radiance. Microdermabrasion products should be an important part of your skin care routine, and our microdermabrasion scrub is gentle enough to use regularly for maximum effect.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil: Soothes and conditions the skin so it feels petal soft. Purified Water, Aluminum Oxide, Stearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Carrageenan (Seaweed Derived), Kaolin (Clay), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Pumice, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Dead Sea Salt: This salt helps exfoliate and buff away dead skin. Dead Sea Salt scrubs also provide terrific detoxifying benefits for the skin, and leave it feeling smooth and renewed.
- Citrus Oils: Orange, Lime and Lemon Peel Oils help refresh and soften the skin, reenergizing your complexion so it glows with the appearance of good health.
- Vitamin E: With rich antioxidant powers, this vitamin helps skin retain much-needed moisture so it looks plumped and dewy.
- Grape Seed Oil: Abundant in vitamins, Grape Seed Oil nourishes your skin.
- Kaolin: This clay helps remove impurities from the skin and absorb excess oils in order to help curb breakouts.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil intensely moisturizes skin, and may also promote cell renewal for a complexion that looks revived.
How to Use: Apply to clean, wet skin and gently scrub in a circular motion for up to 1 minute. Avoid the eye area. Use less pressure when scrubbing if you have sensitive skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow up with your preferred DERMA E moisturizer. Use twice a week.
Recommended UsesBeauty Care