Derma E All Sport Performance Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 (6 fl oz)
65 REWARD POINTS
Our quick-drying, lightweight, All Sport Performance Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with water resistance up to 80 minutes. Enriched with cooling Aloe Vera Extract and Cucumber to help soothe and nourish skin while on-the-go.
This quick-drying sunscreen goes on clear and while enriching the skin with antioxidant-rich Vitamin C and E to help replenish and protect the skin from free radicals. Our non-greasy, environment-friendly, non-aerosol spray is perfect for easy all-over coverage and an active lifestyle.
- Aloe Vera Extract: helps to moisturize for fresh and healthy hydration.
- Cucumber: helps to soothe and nourish skin for cooling hydration.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant that helps to improve the moisture and texture of skin.
- Vitamin C: is rich in antioxidants to help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Chamomile: helps to calm and soothe skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10%, Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40B Denatured), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Butyloctyl Salicylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Natural Fragrance, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water.
- How to Use: Apply liberally 15-minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: At least every two-hours. Immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6-months, consult a physician.
Spray 4 inches away from body. Do not spray directly on face or neck. Instead, use the DERMA E Sun Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Face
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult physician if irritation or rash develops. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center immediately.
Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Recommended UsesNatural Body Care, Sun Care