Bioforce USA Secure Dental Adhesive (1.4 oz)
40 REWARD POINTS
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Miglyol (derived from Glycerin)
Polyvinyl Acetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base in many chewing gums)
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark)
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly. Secure can only develop it's full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
- Apply Secure to your dentures by squeezing the tubes slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to allow the adhesive come out easily.
- Apply Secure to your dentures in strips, making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
- To avoid clogging, close tube tightly immediately after use.
- Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly.
Recommended UsesBeauty Care