Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder or leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries; and on bruises.* The cream’s moisturizing texture is ideal to massage sore muscles, joints, and feet. Light and easily spread, it may be preferred for use on faces or to cover larger areas.
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Lubricating texture aids in massaging sore muscles; painful joints such as wrists, shoulders, knees; and aching feet and backs.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Dosage: Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
Instructions: Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds. Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. When using this product, use only as directed, do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Occasional Pain Relief