Hi-Health Hand Sanitizer 75% Isopropyl Alcohol (1 Gallon)
295 REWARD POINTS
Proper hand hygiene begins with soap and water. Sometimes, however, washing your hands is not an option—especially if you're out in public. How will you protect yourself?
Viruses can survive on surfaces for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Contacting a contaminated surface then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes can cause infection and disease. The problem is that we touch our faces repeatedly and often unconsciously throughout the day. If you want to stay safe, then you must clean your hands.
When you cannot lather up, hand sanitizer is your go-to for much needed protection from harmful viruses and bacteria.
We meet the Highest Standards set by the FDA, and Made in the USA!
Not all hand sanitizers contain high amount of alcohol as an active ingredient. Low concentrations of alcohol make them significantly less effective.
Hi-Health's hand sanitizer meets the latest FDA guidelines as well as the recommendations set by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Our hand sanitizer is proudly made in the USA and contains 75% isopropyl alcohol to ensure the highest quality and effectiveness against germs. With Hi-Health, you know what you're getting—a safe product designed to keep you safe.
Use our potent isopropyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer when hand washing isn't possible.
Keep yourself and others healthy by washing your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds. Most people do not wash their hands properly. Overlooked and under-washed areas of the hand include: in between the fingers, the finger tips, under the nails, and the back.
If you aren't scrubbing all areas, then you're not really clean. Doubling up with dab of hand sanitizer after washing (and drying your hands completely) can help provide coverage for areas that might have been missed. You can't be too safe.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Use(s): Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use: in children less than 2 months of age
- Do not use: on open skin wounds
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.