Feel Welcome Hand Sanitizer (16 fl oz)
55 REWARD POINTS
75% Isopropyl Alcohol Dispenser Bottle with Pump
- Follows strict FDA guidelines
- Non-gel sanitizer
- Independently tested and veriﬁed by a third party lab
- Manufactured and bottled in an FDA approved facility
- No GMOs
- No synthetic fragrances
- No parabens
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Use(s): Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use: in children less than 2 months of age
- Do not use: on open skin wounds
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Recommended UsesImmune Support
This product is great. It does not leave a residue on your hands like some hand sanitizers can do.