NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg (100 softgels)
80 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Pumpkin seed oil is a nutritional oil with essential fatty acids (EFAs) and phytosterols. NOW® Pumpkin Seed Oil is cold pressed without the use of solvents, and derived only from the highest quality non-GMO pumpkin seeds.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS AND PHYTOSTEROLS: Pumpkin seed oil is a nutritional oil with essential fatty acids (EFAs) and phytosterols.
- COLD-PRESSED: NOW® Pumpkin Seed Oil is cold pressed without the use of solvents and derived only from the highest quality non-GMO pumpkin seeds.
- NUTRITIONAL OIL: Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesHeart Health, Joint Support
Ive use them before and will continue