Hi-Health Blender Bottle Shaker Cup (28 oz)
9 REWARD POINTS
Tired of sifting lumps through your teeth? There's a better way. The patented BlenderBottle® shaker cup is the best-selling portable mixer simply because it works. No batteries, no cord, no hassle. It's powerful enough to mix the thickest ingredients with ease. Use it in the kitchen, at the office, at the gym, when you travel, or on the go.
What makes it work so well?Spring thingy, wire ball, whisker ball, mixer thing, scrambler, little whipper, and the magic ball. Though it answers to many names, it's actually called a BlenderBall®. Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, the BlenderBall® wire whisk makes short work of your mixing needs. Simply drop the ball in with your ingredients and shake. Its variable speed action is up to you! Gently swirl it to stir, or shake it fast to whip it up. The ball is designed to remain in the cup until you've enjoyed the contents.
No Ordinary Bottle.Function or style? Too hard to choose? Now you can hold both in the palm of your hand. The BlenderBottle® is as functional and effective as it is unique:
- BlenderBall® mixer inside
- Secure screw-on lid
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients
- Large drink/pour spout
- StayOpen flip cap™ won?t close on your nose
- Easy to hold
- Embossed ounce and milliliter markings
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- 28-ounce capacity (note: measurements only go to 20 ounces)
- Fits in most car drink holders
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredient information is unavailable for this product.
- Wash before use.
- Wash by hand in warm soapy water.
- Shaker cup is dishwasher safe (away from the heating element). Place the BlenderBall® in the silverware bin.
- To use the shaker cup, simply drop the BlenderBall® wire whisk in with your ingredients, screw on the lid, and shake. The surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall® is designed to remain in the cup until you've enjoyed your ingredients. It won't rust, chip, or peel.
- Powders mix best when liquid is added first.
- Before shaking, screw lid firmly onto cup and press flip cap down until you hear it "snap" closed.
- For best mixing action, hold gripper bars and shake from the wrist.
Shaker cup is not for use with hot liquids. Hot or warm liquids (and other ingredients such as pancake batter, soda, etc.) may build up pressure within the bottle and cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents. Open flip top with caution. Always point the spout away from face when opening. Not for use in microwave.
BlenderBottle® and BlenderBall® are registered trademarks of Sundesa, LLC. US patents 6,379,032, D510,235, and has other patents pending (domestic and international).