NOW Essential Oils Jasmine Oil (1 fl oz)
35 REWARD POINTS
Aroma: Warm, sweet floral.
Attributes: Romantic, relaxing, calming.
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.992-1.002
NOW® Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality.
Relaxing Blend: 2 drops jasmine fragrance, 2 drops lavender oil, 15 drops vanilla blend oil
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Jasmine is a romantic, relaxing and calming with a warm, sweet floral scent that promotes relaxation and inspires romance. Keep love and life always in the air when you add natural essential oils for romance.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation and blending. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Jasmine oil with other fragrances (synthetic).
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Always dilute before any use other than aromatherapy. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use. Not for internal use.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Natural Body Care