NOW NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 1000mg (120 tablets)
170 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and promotes the formation of glutathione.* Glutathione is a powerful free radical scavenging compound that also helps to maintain normal, balanced immune system function.* In addition, NAC can help to support healthy brain and neuronal tissues.*
- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION*/NORMAL IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION*: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine.
- MAINTAINS CELLULAR HEALTH*: NAC can help to support healthy brain and neuronal tissues.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesFitness Nutrition, Antioxidant, Immune Support